Friday, June 25, 2010

Senior citizen .. from stf e-group


LOST IN THE DARNDEST PLACES:

An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell phone to report that her
car has been broken into.. She is hysterical as she explains her
situation to the dispatcher:
'They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and
even the accelerator! ' she cried.

The dispatcher said, 'Stay calm. An officer is on the way.'

A few minutes later, the officer radios in. 'Disregard.' He says. 'She
got in the back-seat by mistake.'
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________

FAMILY

Three sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, live in a house together. One night
the 96-year-old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She
yells to the other sisters, 'Was I getting in or out of the bath?'

The 94-year-old yells back, 'I don't know. I'll come up and see.'
She starts up the stairs and pauses 'Was I going up the stairs or
down?'

The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening
to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, 'I sure hope I never get
that forgetful, knock on wood.'

She then yells, 'I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see
who's at the door.'

No comments:

Post a Comment